As you can tell by now, we’re in the business of making your hotel look great. In order to attract travelers, you have to show off your property. Why? It provides travelers with a sneak peak into their vacation and the amenities that your hotel provides. Visuals inspire the dream stage of travel and while a lengthy description could describe your property to a tee, nothing envokes emotions and speaks louder than words than a visual. Want to take your visuals to the next level? Try these three suggestions:
Update Your Visuals!
There is nothing worst than outdated visuals, it devalues your property and disappoints your guests. With the rapid speed of technology there’s a good chance your images are out of date. Refresh your images and hire a photographer with up to date camera. The investment is worth the amount of bookings that will roll in when perspective guests see your new visuals.
Did you know?
- Images are among the top 3 features travelers look for when doing initial research (The 2013 Google Traveler
- 67%of consumers consider clear, detailed images to be very important and carry even more weight than the product information, full description, and customer ratings (MDG Advertising)
The More Images The Better!
We’ve all heard the term “less in more” but in this case “more is more”! More images provides higher engagement and makes guests more confident in their booking choices. It makes sense, when looking for a hotel, guests want to see lots of photos. They want to be wowed and amazed, and visuals can do that.
Did you know?
- Doubling a hotel’s online pictures can result in 5% take-up and $3.50 higher Average Daily Rate (Expedia)
- Travelers are150% more engaged with listings that have more than 20 photos than with properties that have only a few photos (TripAdvisor)
Include Video And 360 Tours
Rich media is an excellent tool to provide perspective guests with a better understanding of your property. While a picture is worth a thousand words, video blows that out of the water. Want to get prospective guests from looking to booking? Provide videos of your guest rooms, suites, property amentities and nearby attractions.
Did you know?
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI (Emarketer)
- Hotels with a virtual tour achieved 135% increase in online revenue amounting to $7,200 per hotel per month over those without a virtual tour (IPIX)
IcePortal helps clients manage and distribute visual content to over 11 million unique visitors a month on 1,000s of travel and local websites around the globe in nine languages. To know more about us visit our social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+; visit ICEPortal, or give us a call at (+1)954-893-6778. We would love to hear from you!
Let us contact you to get a FREE ROI ANALYSIS