As we discussed previously in our article “Why Managing your Hotel’s Digital Assets Saves Time and Money,” Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions can significantly benefit hotels. This technology offers a way for brands to effectively organize, access, share and store their digital assets. It eliminates the cost of lost work, allows for collaboration and maintains brand consistency along with numerous other benefits. These statistics from Brandfolder further back up DAM and what it can do for your hotel:
1. About $10,000 a year is wasted on mismanaging digital assets.
2. Businesses with well-managed, consistent brands are worth up to 20% more than those that are not.
3. The average cost of replacing a single digital asset is $1,000.
4. Employees without a DAM system spend 5x longer looking for assets.
5. Missing metadata costs companies an average of $15,000 per year.
6. A DAM system can save a company nearly $189,000 over five years.
To save time and money, companies should consider investing in Digital Asset Management. Using a product like IcePortal’s DAL (Digital Asset Library) allows travel brands to more effectively manage their photos, rich media, marketing material and more.
IcePortal helps clients manage and distribute visual content to over 11 million unique visitors a month on 1,000s of travel and local websites around the globe in nine languages. To know more about us visit our social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+; visit ICEPortal, or give us a call at (+1)954-893-6778. We would love to hear from you!