After upgrading your hotel’s visuals for the upcoming year, hoteliers should consider using a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to organize their digital assets.
A recent report from IDC, “Proving the Value of Digital Asset Management for Digital Marketers and Creative Teams” says that one-third of marketing assets go unused or underutilized. A reliable DAM system can save time and money and will ensure you get the most out of your visuals. If you are a hotelier and are not already using a DAM system or Digital Asset Library, these statistics should help you understand what a difference one can make:
DIGITAL ASSET LIBRARY STATS
• Forty-nine percent of those surveyed say DAM eliminates awkward review/commenting/approvals processes.
• Sixty-two percent say DAM alleviates the difficulties associated with sharing assets with external collaborators.
• Fifty-three percent say DAM improves visibility into project status.
• Seventy-nine percent have increased revenue by 10% or more after using a DAM system.
• Ninety-seven percent have reduced asset creation costs by 10% or more.
• Eighty-six percent have reduced risk by 10% or more.
• Ninety-seven percent have increased productivity by 10% or more.
• Sixty-four percent cited duplication of effort (which can be resolved with a DAM system.)
• Seventy-six percent say DAM eliminates difficulty finding assets and time spent recreating assets that already exist
• Eighty-five percent say they are under pressure to create assets and deliver campaigns more quickly, which can be helped with a DAM system.
• Seventy-one percent say they need to create 10x as many assets as they once did to support all channels, which can be made easier by DAM.
• Seventy-six percent say that personalization is increasing the need for more assets, which a DAM system assists with.
• Eighty-eight percent say the marketers need an easy way to discover and share assets that generate the best engagement.
• Ninety-two percent agree that good metadata is critical for finding assets and creating relevant experiences.
• Seventy-nine percent say that visibility into how assets are consumed is critical for optimizing creative spend.
Learn about IcePortal’s customizable Digital Asset Library here.
IcePortal helps clients manage and distribute visual content to over 11 million unique visitors a month. We achieve this by distributio to 1,000s of travel and local websites around the globe in twelve languages. To know more about us visit our social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or visit ICEPortal, or give us a call at (+1)954-893-6778. We would love to hear from you!